The best web design company in Michigan, 212 Creative, LLC, works hard everyday to keep you updated on the latest emerging tech trends. If you haven’t heard, Chat GPT is an AI for writing content. It is pretty amazing. To try out Chat GPT to see just how good it is at creating content, go to Open AI and open a free account. You will come to a prompt page. Just type in your prompt, hit enter and within seconds, your article will start to appear, as if being typed by phantom hands.
For this article, I typed in this prompt: What is Chat GPT and why should I use it?
Almost instantaneously this short article began to be created before my eyes:
ChatGPT is a large language model developed by OpenAI that is capable of generating human-like responses to natural language inputs. It is designed to have conversations with people on a wide range of topics and can answer questions, provide recommendations, and engage in casual chitchat.
There are many reasons why you might want to use ChatGPT. For example:
- Get instant answers: ChatGPT can quickly provide you with answers to your questions without having to sift through search results or read lengthy articles.
- 24/7 availability: ChatGPT is available to chat with you at any time of day or night, so you don’t have to wait for business hours to get the information you need.
- No judgment: ChatGPT is a machine and does not have the capacity to judge you or your questions, which can be helpful if you are seeking advice or support.
- Language translation: ChatGPT can translate your questions or responses into multiple languages, making it a useful tool for communication with people who speak different languages.
Overall, ChatGPT is a convenient and powerful tool that can help you with a wide range of tasks, from answering trivia questions to providing emotional support.
What does Google say about AI?
Ok, not a super exciting article, but spot on accurate and informative. Should you be using this magical tool to create blog articles for your website? Google came out last year very clearly against using AI-created content on websites. According to the article “Google Says AI-Generated Content is Against Guidelines,” Google’s position on AI-generated content is that it treats it as spam, which can result in negative penalties for your ranking.
So just how good is Google at identifying an AI written article? It doesn’t seem like it’s 100%, but for right now, why take a chance. Chat GPT and other AI that are currently available are pretty amazing already and represent a huge leap forward in this tech. What will it be like in 2 years? 5 years? We can only imagine!
What can you use AI for?
By the way, we also use it like a search engine to get succinct answers to sometimes very specific questions we have. We have also used it to create fiction as well. One day we entered the prompt: “Write a story about a shoe maker in old Bavaria that fell in love with a girl with no feet,” thinking we would stump the AI. Nope, within seconds, a story started to emerge. Was it a great story? No, but it had characters, setting, plot, and a beginning, middle and end. We could take that as a starting point to get over writer’s block
That is exactly how we would use this magical technology right now. We would use it only as a rough draft, a jumping off point to get your creative juices flowing, not as a final product. We think using as a starting point is an amazing benefit to anyone who produces writing on a regular basis. As the best web design company in Michigan, we regularly write and post blog articles and new content to our website. AI will be a great help in keeping up with the demand for new content.
Are there other AI to check out?
Chat GPT is not the only AI game in town by the way.
- Check out Jasper.ai for writing.
- Synethesia.io creates AI video, using AI avatars, in over 120 languages.
If you are looking for a quick and easy to use tool to repurpose video content for other platforms, check out Repurpose.io, this amazing tool makes it easy to turn a YouTube video into a TikTok and many other cool things besides!
- We could go on and on, but this last one is unique. Go to DALL.E.2/and type in a description, any description, and it will generate an image. I typed in “An astronaut riding a pink unicorn in the desert being chased by a tiger”, it instantly generated not 1, but 4 variations of this exact description. Wow!
There is so much more. AI just cannot be ignored. Check it out! Your friends at 212 Creative, LLC are standing by, monitoring all of the emerging tech trends. We have been told that we are the best web design company in Michigan, so if you need any website design or development, graphic art work or SEO, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 586.210.5125 or visit us at our website, 212 Creative.com. Call us, let’s begin!